- 【Award】 Director General, Dr. Kazunori Kataoka is awarded to the 34th H. C. Brown Lecturer at Purdue University, USA. This Lectureship is named after the famous organic chemist, Prof. H. C. Brown (1979 Noble Laureate in Chemistry), and is recognized as a great honor in the field of organic chemistry.
- 【Information】 We will hold the COINS Seminar #25 at iCONM.
Apr. 21 (Fri.) 16:00pm – 17:00pm
Speaker: Dr. Yuji Tanaka (Resercher, Riken)
"An Engineering trial for eyes disease."
Language: Japanese only.
Click here for details.(Japanese only)
- 【Award】 Dr. Yasutaka Anraku, Leader of Theme 3 (Assistant Professor, Department of Bioengineering, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo /Visiting Research Scientist KAWASAKI INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL PROMOTION Innovation Center of NanoMedicine(iCONM)） was awarded The Young Scientist’s Prize for The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- 【Activity Report】 Dr. Takahiro Ochiya (the National Cancer Center)'s interview was published in and Nikkei online（4/7) and p.31 in Nikkei Morning paper (4/7).
The title is "Kagaku Agora Let's search the criminal who is causing a recurrence of cancer".
- 【News report】 Dr. Yoshihiro Muragaki (TOKYO WOMEN'S MEDICAL UNIVERSITY)'s interview was published in Yomiuri online (3/29) and p.10 in Yomiuri Shimbun (3/29). The title is "Anticancer drug × Ultrasound Clinical Study".
COINS (Center of Open Innovation Network for Smart Health) is a research center of an entirely new idea for developing "products and services that changes the future" by anticipating social needs in the future and integrating cutting-edge technologies, human resources and ideas from universities and private companies in and outside Japan.
COINS is an initiative under the Center of Innovation Science and Technology based Radical Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (COI STREAM) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.