- 【Information】 The Research about "BBB-crossing nanomachines which enter the brain via a systemic route" which was released on this October by COINS research team led by Dr. Kazunori Kataoka, COINS Research Leader, (Director General of iCONM, Professor, The University of Tokyo) was introduced Mainicni Newspaper.
Nanomachine that deliver drug to neuronsEvpectations for Alzheimer etc. treatment
▶Relalted news 10.18.2017
- 【Information】 Dr. Kazunori Kataoka, COINS Research Leader, (Director General of iCONM, Professor, The University of Tokyo) received John G. Wagner Memorial Lectureship Award from College of Pharmacy, the University of Michigan, and gave the Memorial Lecture.
▶22nd Annual John G. Wagner Memorial Lecture
- 【Information】 Dr. Kazunori Kataoka, COINS Research Leader, (Director General of iCONM, Professor, The University of Tokyo) has been named a 2017 Highly Cited Researcher in Web of Science, meaning that research ranks among the top 1% most cited works in the corresponding field.
- 【Press release】 As a venture company related to COINS, "Braizon Therapeutics, Inc." established in October 2015, held a press conference on the full-scale business development of drug delivery technology into the brain.
Click here for details.
- 【News Coverage】 Dr. Akira Matsumoto（Associate Professor, Tokyo Medical and Dental University)'s research was introduced on Nikkeisangyo Shimbun Morning paper. (10.30).
▶Related page is here
COINS (Center of Open Innovation Network for Smart Health) is a research center of an entirely new idea for developing "products and services that changes the future" by anticipating social needs in the future and integrating cutting-edge technologies, human resources and ideas from universities and private companies in and outside Japan.
COINS is an initiative under the Center of Innovation Science and Technology based Radical Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (COI STREAM) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.