- 【Information】 Now information delivery system is ready.
We will send you information of events of COINS and core institution iCONM (seminars, symposium etc.) by email. Please register.
Please click here for registration.
- 【News Coverage】 Dr. Kazunori Kataoka, Research Leader of COINS was introduced in Angewandte Chemie International Edition as one of the foreign member of the National Academy of Engineering（NAE） this year.
Related 2.9.2017 news
- 【Award】 Mr. Naoto Nakamura and Mr. Naoto Yoshinaga (Resercher of COINS, Cabral Lab. The University of Tokyo) received Poster Award from 66th SPSJ Annual Meeting.
- 【Activity Report】 8th COINS General meeting was held on Friday, June 2.
Click here for details.
- 【Award】 Dr. Kanjiro Miyata, Leader of Theme 1, （Visiting Research Scientist, The University of Tokyo, Miyata Lab. / Visiting Research Scientist KAWASAKI INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL PROMOTION Innovation Center of NanoMedicine(iCONM)）) has received The Nucleic Acids Therapeutics Society of Japan (NatsJ) Award for Young Scientists.
COINS (Center of Open Innovation Network for Smart Health) is a research center of an entirely new idea for developing "products and services that changes the future" by anticipating social needs in the future and integrating cutting-edge technologies, human resources and ideas from universities and private companies in and outside Japan.
COINS is an initiative under the Center of Innovation Science and Technology based Radical Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (COI STREAM) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.